1. Drink a gallon of water. According to the Institute of Medicine (IOM), women ages 19 and over need 2.7 liters of total fluid per day (over 11 cups) and men need 3.7 liters (over 15 cups). Drinking water helps with weight loss (bomb), gives your mind & body energy, results in clear, glowing skin, fights sickness & promotes clearer thinking. Yes please.
2. Take your vitamins. It’s one of the easiest things to do but so many of us forget to take our vitamins! Start with a daily multivitamin. Add fish oils, biotin, and other vitamins if you’re feeling extra frisky.
3. Workout. Stop making excuses, put yourself first every day & find an hour a day to get better. Whether it be in the gym with a buddy or taking your dog for a jog outside, get moving, baby. No one leaves a workout saying “man, I really wish I didn’t work out,” no, you always feel badass afterwards!
4. Do a face mask or whiten your teeth. Take 15 minutes to help out your physical appearance. You can do this at the end of your day while watching your current Netflix binger series. #lookgoodfeelgood
5. Stretch. Feels amazing & keeps the body fluid. Will help your muscles recover from that badass workout you did earlier, right?!
6. Eat clean. Yeah, it may cost a little more, but isn’t that an excuse? Organic food has higher nutrient levels and lower pesticide residues- and it tastes better! Try out a fresh press juice or delicious green salad loaded with veggies
7. A place for everything. If you take it out, put it back. If you open it, close it. If you throw it down, pick it up. If you take it off, hang it up. Boom, doggy.
8. STOP complaining. No one like a complainer, and it isn’t getting you anywhere. Instead of focusing on your problems, focus on the solutions. It’s a simple change in your mindset that will actually change your entire lifestyle for the better!
9. Turn your phone off. For one hour a day, absolutely no electronics. No phone, no computer, no tv. Try reading a book, spending quality time with your significant other, or playing brain games!
10. Prep for a successful tomorrow. Every night spend 15 minutes cleaning up any clutter around the house, getting your coffee ready for the morning, laying out any errands, etc. You can wake up refreshed, clutter free & ready to tackle your day!